- 29 Nov 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Core Data Model Release Notes
- Updated on 29 Nov 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
In the Patient Timelines for CCW Conditions [ursa.so_ursa_core_pat_007] individual conditions are grouped into system categories. The field "Is CCW Hyperlipidemia" has been added to the category "Is CCW System Endocrine/Metabolic". Previously it was in the "Cardiovascular" system category.
- Fixed a bug in the Primary Care Providers object that was resulting in preventive care visits only being counted for one provider per encounter, even for encounters where multiple providers participated in the encounter in some capacity; the intended logic -- now implemented correctly -- is that any provider participating in a preventive care visit should receive "credit" for that participation when calculating the share of each provider's visits that are preventive care visits.
- Added a number of terms related to the Ursa Hospital Admission Condition-Treatment Type classification system.
- Updated data diagnostic measures to include payor ID as an analytic field.
- Update of ZIP Code Reference object to include census boundary coordinates data to power choropleths.
- In the Emergency Department Visit Parent Encounter Document Aggregator, Precursor 1 (Qualifying Non-Inpatient Documents) object, made the following changes to the EMR Encounter stack (to better prevent duplicate qualifying records and improve consistency with how we’re dealing with claims data): (1) we now keep at most a single qualifying record from among an EMR Encounter or its children EMR Encounter Service Line Item records; (2) we set the qualifying document to be the EMR Encounter ID if the encounter type or setting is qualifying, else we use the service line item record; (3) whether it is qualifying or not, we now use the EMR Encounter record as the master document.
- In the Universal Patient Document Aggregator object, updated the logic for Medication Dispense documents to use a coalesce of Dispensed Date, Administered Date, and Encounter Start Date when populating the Document Effective Date, Document Effective Start Date, and Document Effective End Date fields.
- Set Medication Dispenses, Precursor 1 (All Source Records) to be dedicated precursor;
- Updated Medication Orders, Medication List Entries, and Pharmacy Claims natural objects to use new Medi-Span GPI Code 14-Digit field name; updated logic in Universal Patient Document Aggregator to expect the new name where appropriate. (These changes should now complete the transition to using the new nomenclature across the data model.)
- Rebrand of “Medication Dispensing” (object and field names) as “Medication Dispense”;
- Added Order ID, Medication Dispense ID, Ordering Provider ID, Dispensing Provider ID, Is Document Type Medication Dispense flag, RxNorm Code, Medication SNOMED CT Code, and CDC CVX Code to Universal Patient Document Aggregator to better incorporate Medication Dispense information;
- Updated Universal Patient Document Aggregator mappings for Pharmacy Claims and Patient Observations to also populate some of these new fields (e.g., Order ID) as appropriate;
- Updated Semantic Mapping Templates for Pharmacy Claims, Medications, Medication List Entries, Medication Orders, Medication Dispenses to renamed Medi-Span GPI 14-Digit to Medi-Span GPI Code 14-Digit, for consistency with other code field names; and updated term;
- Updated Medication Dispenses and Medications Natural Objects to use Medi-Span GPI Code 14-Digit field name.
- In Patient-Plan Timeline of Plan Membership Fields Semantic Mapping Template, corrected data type of Is Dual Medicare-Medicaid Enrolled to be integer
- Added new Natural Object (and Semantic Mapping Template) for Medication Dispensing
- Update of CPT and HCPCS Reference object to include additional fields related to Restructured BETOS Classification System and to remove fields classifying CPT and HCPCS codes by setting (which was determined to be too unreliable)
- Removed an errantly added field on the Patient Communications object.
- Added Provider Description as an input to the Provider mastering object and updated the logic to publish a reconciled Provider Description in the final output of the object.
Added some terms related to the recently added CMS status fields.
Added Is CMS Aged Status, Is CMS Long-Term Institutionalized Status, and Is CMS New Enrollee Status fields to Patient-Plan Timelines of Plan Membership natural object (and related Semantic Mapping Template); this supports new development related to calculating HCC/RAF scores.
Initial release of URSA-CORE v3